Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate
Masters' Supply, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate in Louisville, KY. This is a full time position, 40+ hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Masters' Supply is an employee-owned company. Competitive wages and excellent benefits offered.
- Operate box trucks and flatbed (straight) trucks (Non-CDL) to facilitate the delivery of plumbing supplies, materials and any other related products to job sites and customers.
- Load trucks according to ticket/route instructions received for daily schedule. Ensure accurate fulfillment of customer orders.
- Operate all material handling equipment required to load truck and deliver product.
- Check and verify order and count accuracy prior to delivery.
- Ensure the safety of self and others by following all laws. Seat belts must be worn while driving.
- Provide outstanding customer service during all shipping related operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Identify safety issues and problems; detect hazardous working conditions and safety problems; check equipment and/or work area regularly.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Adhere to the rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook. Abide by uniform policy by wearing company uniforms.
- Valid Driver’s License. Must be 21 to drive.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Prior experience driving a box truck in a shipping/receiving/delivery environment is a plus
- Pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling and climbing
- Exposure to marked changes in the temperature and humidity
- Excellent customer service a must
- Dependable attendance
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
All safety training provided by the company is required