Distribution Center Supervisor
Masters' Supply, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Distribution Center Supervisor in Elizabethtown, KY. This is a full time position, 40+ hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Masters' Supply is an employee-owned company. Competitive wages and excellent benefits offered.
- Follows procedures, takes action and carefully follows established procedures for completing work tasks. Initiates action to correct quality problems or notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
- Ensures high-quality output — Consistently watches over job processes, tasks, and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects.
- Sets standards for excellence — Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Places a higher priority on organization's goals than own area's goals, provides necessary resources and helps to remove obstacles to help the team accomplish its goal.
- Takes responsibility and encourages others to take responsibility— Accepts responsibility for outcomes (positive or negative) of one’s work; admits mistakes and refocuses efforts when appropriate. Provides encouragement and support to others in accepting responsibility; Holds individuals accountable for job responsibilities or actions.
- Establishes and maintains training as required by management.
- Collaboratively establishes development goals and plans—Works with individuals to identify areas for development, understand need for improvement, and jointly set specific development goals.
- Monitors progress—Provides employees specific feedback on their performance related to established goals; highlights key positive and negative performance issues; adjusts plans to ensure development.
- Leads by example – Models the behaviors, knowledge and practices and demonstrates the characteristics that are expected of the individual who is being coached.
- Identifies safety issues and problems—Detects hazardous working conditions and safety problems: checks equipment and/or work area regularly.
- Takes corrective action—Reports or corrects unsafe working conditions; makes recommendations and/or improves safety and security procedures; enforces safety regulations and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned. Adhere to the rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 year in similar position preferred (2 years preferred)
- Product/applications experience required
- Wholesale distribution experience preferred